Agriculture and Food ISO 9001:2015 – Risk Based Thinking – Awareness Training
ISO 9001:2015 risk based thinking training from SGS – increase your risk management awareness.
The objective of risk based thinking training is to provide participants with an introduction to risk management awareness aligned with ISO 9001:2015. Devised for anyone working with quality management systems requiring an awareness of risk based thinking, this training course includes tutor led presentations and workshops.
This course provides learners with an overview of the purpose and requirements of a risk management system (RMS) based on the principles of ISO 9001. A well-functioning quality management system, certified to ISO 9001, is a great start to building sustainable business performance. It can help you ensure on-time delivery, zero defects, and reduce waste, for example. An occupational health and safety system helps you to ensure worker safety, reduce sick-leave and cut the number of accidents in the workplace.
On successful completion of this training learners will:
- Have an understanding of the ISO 9000 series of standards and be aware of the development and application of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Have an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and risk based thinking
- Be able to discuss and understand hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA) as well as the types of risk assessments and the application thereof in the workplace
- Be able to discuss quality risk management and risk management methodology
- Understand and be able to discuss various risk analysis tools
This is an IRCA CPD course and does not meet the transition requirements for IRCA certificated auditors.
For further information on ISO 9001:2015 training courses, contact SGS today.