ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System Seminar
A half-day seminar to understand the key principles of ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System
Mar 13, 2018, 08:00
Mar 13, 2018, 12:00
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Regardless whether an organization is multi-national or local, big or small, public or private, bribery risks and acts are a reality.
In 2016, the ISO 37001 Standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) was issued by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The standard presents the prerequisites and guidance for organizations to prevent, detect and respond to bribery-related risks and acts. Aside from compliance with anti-bribery laws, an ABMS provides assurance to an organization’s stakeholders that ethical practices and integrity are instilled in the workforce and that the organization's reputation is protected.
• Background of ISO 37001
• Fundamental principles of ABMS
• How it will benefit your organization?
• How can SGS support you?
Who Should Attend the Seminar?
• Individuals responsible to establish and maintain an ABMS
• Individuals who would like to obtain knowledge about ABMS processes
• Individuals concerned about anti-bribery in their organizations
• Suitable for compliance officer, risk officer, integrity officer and senior management
Fee: RM 100 per delegate (subject to 6% GST)
Venue: Kota Permai Golf and Country Club
To reserve a slot, call us at 03-2095 9200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Please note training / attendance certificates will no longer be issued for seminars.