ISO 37001 / ISO 45001 Seminar
A one-day seminar to introduce and understand ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
May 16, 2018, 07:00
May 16, 2018, 15:00
SGS Academy Malaysia would like to invite you to our ISO 37001 / ISO 45001 One-day seminar in Penang.
This seminar will provide you with a better insight in:
1) Recognizing the importance of preventing bribery in the organization
2) Understanding the basic framework and structure of ABMS as per ISO 37001 standard
3) Understanding what is needed to migrate to ISO 45001:2018 if your organization has already certified to OHSAS 18001:2007
4) Finding out what is ISO 45001 if your organization has yet to be certified to any OHSMS system
- Background of ISO 37001
- ISO 37001:2016 Framework and Core Structure
- Benefit of ABMS to Your Organization
- Overview and key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- IAF MD22:2018 and expectation from Accreditation Bodies on compliance criteria
- How to prepare for migration to the new standard
- How SGS can support you
Fee: RM 300 per delegate (subject to 6% GST)
Lunch & refreshment will be provided
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Please note training / attendance certificates will no longer be issued for seminars.
For more information on the seminar or to register your interest, please contact SGS Academy at +603 2095 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org