Understand ISO 37001 and ISO 45001 Seminar
Join us on a one-day seminar to understand ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Jun 27, 2018, 07:00
Jun 27, 2018, 15:00
ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
Regardless whether an organizations is multi-national or local, big or small, public or private, bribery risks and acts are a reality. With over USD 1 trillion paid in bribes each year (World Bank), the consequences are catastrophic, increasing the cost of doing business, reducing quality of life, increasing poverty and eroding public trust.
Recognizing this, ISO 37001 was introduced. It presents the prerequisites and guidance for organizations to prevent, detect and respond to bribery-related risks and acts. Aside from compliance with anti-bribery laws, an ABMS provides assurance to an organization’s stakeholders that ethical practices and integrity are instilled in the workforce and that the organization's reputation is protected.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
ISO 45001 promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows organizations to identify and reduce their occupational health and safety risks, reduce potential for accidents, and strengthen legal and regulatory compliance.
The new international standard has allowed the introduction of new concepts by strengthening leadership and worker involvement, further reducing potential risks to employees and employers alike. ISO 45001 is also being developed to align with popular management systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 through the Annex SL framework, enabling the effective adoption of multiple standards to meet an organizations’ specific requirements.
By attending our seminar, you will learn:
1) The importance of preventing bribery in your organization
2) The basic framework and structure of ISO 37001:2016 and ISO 45001:2018
3) How your organisation could benefit from implementing the new ISO 37001 and/or ISO 45001 standard(s)
4) How to prepare for migration to ISO 45001:2018
- Background of ISO 37001
- ISO 37001:2016 Framework and Core Structure
- Benefit of ABMS to Your Organization
- Overview and key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- IAF MD22:2018 and expectation from Accreditation Bodies on compliance criteria
- How to prepare for migration to the new standard
- How SGS can support you
Fee: RM 300 per delegate
Lunch & refreshment will be provided
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Please note training / attendance certificates will no longer be issued for seminars.
For more information on the seminar or to register your interest, please contact SGS Academy at +603 2095 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org