Strengthen Your Brand Through Customer Experience Management and Progressive Food Safety Management Programs
Join our experts for a complimentary half day learning seminar to gain a better understanding of the Tourism and Hospitality industry trend and challenges, food safety, customer experience and compliance to internationally-acclaimed service and standards to stay on top of the game.
Jul 18, 2018, 07:00
Jul 18, 2018, 11:00
Shah Alam, Malaysia
In today’s world, a guest can magnify a less-than-perfect experience on social media with a single mobile device. Online reviews have increased the demand for experience excellence and commitment. Therefore, it is more important than ever to ensure that your hotel is doing all that it can to achieve the highest level of satisfaction.
Join Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and our experts for this complimentary half day hospitality seminar to gain a better understanding of the Tourism and Hospitality industry trend and challenges, food safety, customer experience and compliance to internationally-acclaimed service and standards to stay on top of the game as new market players are about to enter the arena
This seminar highlights the following topics:
- Malaysia Hospitality and Tourism performances, trends and challenges
- Food safety for the hospitality industry
- Food safety testing: maintaining high food hygiene standards
International trends for hospitality
How guest experience is the next wave competitive advantage
Hospitality Experience: A comprehensive property audit solution for hospitality industry
At the end of the seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify and understand industry trends, needs and risks.
- Learn the importance of food safety in the hospitality industry
- Learn how to maintain high food hygiene standards with food safety testing
- Understand the importance of customer experience and compliance to internationally-acclaimed service and standards to stay on top of the game
Who Should Attend?
- Hotel Owners & Operators
- General Managers
- Operations Managers, F&B Directors and Managers responsible for maintaining food safety and customer experience.
Fee: COMPLIMENTARY (limited to 1 seat per company)
Venue: Kota Permai Golf and Country Club, Shah Alam, Selangor
Lunch & refreshment will be provided
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Please note training / attendance certificates will no longer be issued for seminars.
For more information on the seminar or to register your interest, please contact SGS Academy at +603 2095 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org