Preparing for ISO 45001:2018 - What You Need To Know (Seminar)
Join us on this half-day seminar to understand the new standard ISO 45001 and key differences between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Nov 22, 2018, 09:00
Nov 22, 2018, 13:00
ISO 45001 is the world's first International Standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S). It will promote a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows organizations to identify and reduce their OH&S risks, reduce potential for workplace accidents and illnesses and improve legislative compliance.
With implementation of ISO 45001, your company’s reputation as a safe place to work will be promoted, as well as some other direct benefits, such as:
Improvement in response to regulatory compliance issues
Reduction in the cost of incidents
Reduction in downtime and cost of disruption
Reduction of insurance premiums
Reduction in sick absence and worker turnover
Improved reputation for achieving an International Standard
In this seminar, you will learn the tips and important considerations when migrating to ISO 45001, and also:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001
- Gain an understanding of the new requirements / changes from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001
- Insights of Accreditation body’s new rules and requirements for Certification Bodies to offer ISO 45001 accredited certification
- Identify actions needed to prepare for the migration plan with timescales.
- Overview and key changes between ISO 45001 & OHSAS 18001:2007
- IAF MD22:2018 and expectation from Accreditation Bodies on compliance criteria
- How to prepare for migration to the new standard
- How SGS can support you
Fee: RM 150 per delegate
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Please note training / attendance certificates will no longer be issued for seminars.
For more information on the seminar or to register, please contact SGS Academy at +603 2095 9200 or email email@example.com