Seminar: An Introduction to ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems
Join us to learn more about the Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) and how it can benefit your company.
Jan 24, 2019, 09:00
Jan 24, 2019, 13:00
The ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) standard presents the prerequisites and guidance for organizations to prevent, detect and respond to bribery-related risks and acts.
It provides assurance to an organization’s stakeholders that ethical practices and integrity are instilled in the workforce and that the organization's reputation is protected.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of preventing bribery in an organization
- Understand the basic framework and structure of ABMS as per ISO 37001 standard
- Recognize the benefit of having an ABMS through use of best practices
- Background and development of ISO 37001:2016
- ISO 37001:2016 Framework and Core Structure
- Guidance Around Implementing ISO 37001
- Benefit of ABMS to Your Organization
- How SGS Can Support You
Fee: RM 150 per delegate
Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Please note training / attendance certificates will no longer be issued for seminars.
For more information on the seminar or to register, please contact SGS Academy at +603 7627 0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org