Towards Sustainable Energy Management with ISO 50001
This webinar aimed to provide an understanding on ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems and how it can help your business to achieve energy saving target.
May 25, 2021, 10:00
May 25, 2021, 11:00
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Managing energy consumption & energy saving are now more important than ever. With a growing public focus on environmental impact & the increasingly stringent energy efficiency regulations, how you manage your energy resources has become crucial for a sustainable business.
ISO 50001, Energy Management Systems (EnMS) transforms the way your organizations manage energy and enables you to demonstrate your commitment to treating the environment responsibly, ensuring energy efficiency across all your activities. The standard has value both as a best practice model for strategic management of energy and as a global benchmark for climate and clean energy action.
This webinar is suitable for any relevant individual from all industry, with an aim to:
- Understand how ISO 50001 can benefit your organization
- Understand how to implement ISO 50001 energy management system to achieve energy saving target
- Discover best practices & practical steps your company can take to kick start energy management system.
- What is ISO 50001?
- What are the benefits of ISO 50001?
- How can you implement ISO 50001 and integrate with other management systems standards?
- The ISO 50001 certification process
Engineers, Sustainability Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Project Managers, Energy Managers, Facility Managers Industry professionals, General Managers, Energy Consultants, Auditors or anyone who is responsible for the management of the company’ energy usage monitoring, strategies, targets and their implementation.
Mr. Mohd Noor Bin Hasan, SGS Malaysia Product Manager – Energy & Environment
Cost: No Charge
For further information please contact: email@example.com