Activating SDGs into Business Operations - Why is Sustainability Important?
This webinar aimed to explore the concept & importance of sustainability in business operations that drives long-term value for all stakeholders, and discover best practices & practical steps your company can take to kick start sustainability journey
Jun 04, 2021, 10:00
Jun 04, 2021, 11:00
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
With an increasing global attention on how the way businesses are run, in terms of the impact of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and how they are effectively managed, sustainable business practices has gained much demand nowadays. It is no longer an alternative but an integral part of the best practices of many companies is to show their full potential and intention for green-living. Companies continuously look for a way to improve their operations, enhance brand perception, win stakeholders’ trust, and increase their own Value to Society.
This webinar is designed for all organizations regardless the level of maturity in their sustainability journey, with an aim to:
- Understand the concept & importance of sustainability in business operations that drives long-term value for all stakeholders
- Discover best practices & practical steps your company can take to kick start sustainability journey
- The 17 UN Sustainable development goals
- Concept of sustainability that drives business success
- Importance of sustainability in business operations
- Best practices in sustainability journey
- Practical steps companies can take to act on them
Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, General Managers or anyone who is responsible for the management of the company’s sustainability related material matters, strategies, targets and their implementation.
Ms. Amarjit Kaur, FIEMA
Cost: No Charge
For further information please contact: email@example.com