Winning Food Safety & Product Safety Culture in Food Industries
This webinar aimed to provide you an overview of key requirements and indicators in developing a successful food safety and product safety culture as well as sharing information on SGS Realize Food Safety Culture Program.
Sep 14, 2021, 10:00
Sep 14, 2021, 11:00
Culture can be seen as the main contributor for poor food safety practices, but it is also the key factor in establishing high standards of Food Safety and Product Safety in Food and associated industries.
Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) defines food safety culture as “shared values, beliefs and norms that affect mindset and behavior toward food safety in, across and throughout an organization.” Dynamic food safety and product safety culture help to minimize risks and ensure safe food is produced for consumers.
This webinar provides an overview of key requirements and indicators in developing a successful food safety and product safety culture as well sharing information on SGS Realize Food Safety Culture Program.
The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to:
- Understand the requirements of food safety and product safety culture for food industries.
- Understand how the SGS Realize, Winning Food Safety Culture Program can provide a measurement of culture and identify areas for improvement.
- Kick start the development process to establish dynamic culture in your organization.
- What is Food Safety & Product Safety Culture?
- How to enhance the culture?
- SGS Realize, Winning Food Safety Culture Program
Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, General Managers, Food Safety Team Leader, HACCP Coordinator, Management Representative, Departmental Managers & Executives (QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Production & etc.), Auditors, Consultants, Practitioners and Food Safety Personnel.
Cost: No Charge
For further information please contact: email@example.com