SGS Productivity Program Webinar – Stop Wasting Money, Go Lean
Learn how to achieve the best in productivity, quality & delivery through Lean manufacturing methodology.
Dec 21, 2021, 10:00
Dec 21, 2021, 11:30
In this webinar, you will discover how SGS Productivity Program can improve Productivity, Quality & Delivery in food industry through Lean manufacturing methodology and explore different tools to help you kick start the journey towards operational excellence.
The objective of this webinar is to:
- Understand why it is critical to adapt continuous improvement in your operation
- Discover the tools needed to implement Lean manufacturing methodology
- Learn how Lean practice can improve food manufacturing productivity
- Explore how SGS Productivity Program can assist in establishing operational excellence that aligned to your organisation vision
- Why need to improve Productivity
- What are The Lean Principles
- Why Implement a Lean Management System
- SGS Productivity Program
- Key Stages in Lean Approach with SGS Productivity Implementation
- Case study result
Mr. Iskandar Zulkarnaen, SGS Malaysia Product Manager - Productivity
Mr. Iskandar has more than 18 years experience in training & consulting various manufacturing & service industries in the areas of Quality, Process Flow Improvement and Transformation Excellence. Being awarded as the Best Lean Local Expert MAJAICO A1, he has deployed several strategic change management programs such as Lean Transformation Program, Quality, OEE and Machine Optimisation, Operational Excellence, Human Development & Empowerment, Service and Culture Transformation with a focus on customer-centricity.
CEO, Managing Directors, Top Level Managers, Managers and anyone from food industry interested in reducing cost, waste and non-value adding activities in their manufacturing processes while maximizing productivity.
Cost: No Charge
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org