Continue Learning through the Coronavirus Outbreak with SGS
In a world of fast-changing regulations, rapidly advancing technology and dynamic markets, it is essential that employees stay up to speed with new developments.
At the same time, changing work practices often make traditional training and development channels unfeasible. Today’s employees can work from multiple locations and are often overwhelmed with demands, leaving only a small percentage of their time to devote to learning.
SGS Academy is offering convenient and accessible virtual training courses, similar to classroom face-to-face style, except it is delivered online with learners and instructor in different locations
- Interact in real time with the instructor and the group, remotely
- Experience same learning environment as face to face, using technology to manage distance
- Develop connections and social interaction between attendees
Our virtual training courses includes:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- FSSC 22000 V5 Food Safety Management Systems
- Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI)
Discover our full list of online virtual training courses HERE
For more information please contact:
Certification and Business Enhancement
Tel: +603 7627 0080
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.