SGS Organized The New Norm - Business Recovery & Continuity Webinar
SGS Academy Malaysia has successfully organized webinar titled “The New Norm – Business Recovery and Continuity” on 3rd July 2020.
In the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, businesses are reminded to plan ahead for events that might compromise supply chain, quality, safety or security of the organization, activities and projects.
The webinar session was joined by more than 50 participants. Our speaker, Ms. See Lee Leing, shared the strategy and tools in managing business continuity and risk management. Some of the best practices include risk assessment procedures (failure mode effect analysis, HIRARC, HACCP, ISO 31000:2018 risk management, business impact analysis) and ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS).
Establishing an effective and comprehensive business continuity plan is essential in identifying critical activities, co-dependence areas and resources needed to minimize business disruptions and ensuring continuity day to day operations while protecting employee’s safety and health.
To help businesses in further understand and implement effective business continuity plan, SGS Academy Malaysia offers training courses as below:
- Understanding ISO 22301 BCMS
- ISO 22301 BCMS Internal Auditor
- ISO 22301 BCMS Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA 2300- PR 363)
- Business Impact Analysis and Implementing BCMS
- Understanding Business Disaster and Recovery
- Designing Business Continuity Plan
- Business Continuity Management
- Understanding ISO 31001 Risk Management
- ISO 31000 Awareness - Risk Management Principles & Guidelines Training Course
- Risks Tools and Techniques Training Course
For more information, please contact:
Certification and Business Enhancement
Tel: +603 7627 0080
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.