SGS COVID 19 Health and Safety Disinfection Monitoring Solutions
As businesses resume operations after COVID-19, protecting the health and safety of your employees and customers have become more important than ever. SGS Malaysia provides a range of disinfection monitoring solutions to help you prevent the spread of novel coronavirus, lower its impact in your workplace and keep your employees and customers safe.
From assessments of your cleaning procedures to post-cleaning verification, our solutions will enable you to open your doors while meeting the strict standards of cleanliness needed to prevent exposure to the virus.
RECOVER IN-PARTNERSHIP WITH SGS
We offer an in-depth assessment of cleaning & disinfection protocols, physical distancing measures and hygiene practices to ensure compliance to Malaysia and international guidelines. These include:
- Identification of gaps with international guidance from WHO, CDC and ECDC as well as additional guidelines based on sector of activities
- Remote inspection together with your on-site personnel to validate the implementation of procedures and protocols.
The “in-partnership with SGS” label will be issued when all requirements are met. This label can be used as a co-branding logo to instill a sense of security to your customers and employees that international guidance and local regulations to mitigate COVID-19 risk has been implemented: physical distancing, cleaning and disinfection protocols, workforce management and PPE use. SGS
DISINFECTION MONITORED MARK SGS
Disinfection Monitored checks the completeness of all cleaning and disinfection procedures and verifies their correct application by taking samples from the cleaned and disinfected surfaces. Our services include:
- Assessments of your documented cleaning and disinfection procedures, inspired by international standards
- Validation of the efficacy of your disinfection procedures with our on-site and laboratory testing using Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) and Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-qPCR) methods.
- Validation of your cleaning agents according to the latest approved registered products lists
- Identification of possibly affected areas and surfaces, and mapping of exposure routes and transmission pathways for COVID-19
- Training in adequate cleaning and disinfection procedures
Premises that meet the defined requirements will be awarded the SGS Disinfection Monitored Mark. This mark provides assurance that hotels, retail stores, restaurants, offices and other facilities have effective procedures for cleaning and disinfection. As a result, it offers customers and staff peace of mind as they enter and use the facility, knowing risks have been minimized.
Recover in-partnership with SGS and SGS Disinfection Monitoring services have already validated the safe procedures of many international organizations around the world, including international hotel chains Accor and Radisson, real estate companies, hospitals, spa etc.
To learn more about SGS Recover In-Partnership and Disinfection Monitored, Cleaning Checked Services, please contact:
Nor Kartini Binti Ibrahim
Industrial Division Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager
SGS Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tel: +6 (03) 5121 2320
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.