Sustainability ISO 21001:2018 – Management Systems for Educational Organizations Certification
ISO 21001:2018 – Management systems for educational organizations certification from SGS – demonstrate your educational organization’s ability to support the acquisition and development of competence through teaching, learning or research.
Educational organizations must constantly evaluate how well their services meet the requirements of learners, other beneficiaries and staff.
ISO 21001:2018 – Management Systems for Educational Organizations sets the standard for developing an educational organization management system (EOMS). ISO 21001:2018 certification will enable your organization to demonstrate its ability to support the acquisition and development of competence through teaching, learning and research.
What is ISO 21001:2018?
This standard helps educational organizations to establish the necessary policies and procedures to ensure that their products and services meet the needs of learners, teachers, staff and other beneficiaries.
It focuses on specific interactions between these interested parties and the organization, specifying the requirements for an Educational Organization Management System (EOMS) when such an organization:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to support the acquisition and development of competence through teaching, learning or research
- Aims to enhance the satisfaction of learners, other beneficiaries and staff through the effective application of its EOMS, by implementing processes for improvement of the system and assuring conformity to the requirements of learners and other beneficiaries
ISO 21001 is a stand-alone management system standard, aligned with other ISO management system standards, such as ISO 9001, through the application of a high level structure. It can be applied to all kinds of educational providers, regardless of type, size or method of delivery, including pre-school, primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities, adult education, special education schools, and training providers.
Why choose ISO 21001:2018 – Management systems for educational organizations certification from SGS?
Implementing an EOMS and becoming ISO 21001:2018 certified will enable your organization to:
- Increase value for learners and other beneficiaries
- Increase its ability to respond to demands of interested parties
- Increase the satisfaction of learners and other beneficiaries
- Enhance its reputation
- Improve learner motivation and engagement
- Improve the acquisition and development of competences
- Widen access to education for learners with different learning styles, with different needs and from different backgrounds
- Enhance learner personal development, initiatives and creativity
Certification from a World Leader
We are the world leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, with the resources and expertise to help you to demonstrate compliance with a wide range of national and international regulations and standards.
We also provide auditor training to help you and your staff understand the requirements of the ISO 21001:2018 EOMS standard.
Contact us today to learn more about ISO 21001:2018 certification.
Discover Our Sustainability Solutions
Achieve your sustainability goals with our range of sustainability services.