Training Services ISO 22002-1 Prerequisite Program on Food Safety – Part 1: Good Food Manufacturing Practices
ISO 22002-1 Prerequisite Program on Food Safety – Part 1: Good Food Manufacturing Practices awareness training from SGS – an overview of the requirements and how it may be applied.
Devised for anyone, including auditors, who are involved in the development, implementation and management of a food safety management system (FSMS) this course delivers a clear overview of the requirements of ISO/TS 22002-1 with examples of how it may be applied in the food industry and its supply chain. It is a must to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of an organization’s FSMS.
This program will define and explain the fundamental of ISO/TS 22001-1 including:
- Understanding and interpreting the requirements of ISO/TS 22001-1
- Demonstrating the application of ISO/TS 22001-1 requirements in food safety management systems
- General Principal of food hygiene requirements:
- Construction & layout of buildings
- Layout of premises & workspace
- Utilities – air, water, energy
- Waste disposal
- Equipment suitability, cleaning & maintenance
- Management of purchased materials
- Measures for the prevention of cross contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene & employee facilities
- Product recall procedures
- Product information consumer awareness
- Food defense
Trusted ISO 22002-1 training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our ISO 22002-1 food manufacturing awareness training courses.