Training Services Understanding FSC Forest and Chain of Custody Certification Training
Understanding Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC™) forest and chain of custody certification, an SGS training course designed for the printing, paper and timber industries.
Today, the environment is the number one topic for any responsible business. A cornerstone of sustainable business for the printing, paper and timber industries is maintaining the supply of wood, from well-managed forests. Our training course is designed to help you understand the requirements and processes of forest and chain of custody (CoC) certification.
During this course we will cover:
- Environmental awareness
- Forest certification – what and why
- Forest certification scheme
- Introduction to FSC & SGS Qualifor
- Certification process
- Chain of custody
- Corrective action request(s)
- Occupational health and safety requirements
- Requirement ADV 40-004-08 Non-conforming Products
- Requirement ADV 40-004-09 Minor Components
- Requirement ADV 40-004-10 Access to information required
- Timber legality legislation
On successful completion of the course, participants will be equipped with knowledge and understanding of:
- What CoC is
- How CoC can benefit a company
- How to prepare for a CoC audit
Trusted forest and CoC certification training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to book your FSC forest certification scheme training.