Training Services US FDA Food and Allergen Labeling Requirements
Understanding US FDA food and allergen labeling requirements training from SGS – learn about the FDA rules on food and allergen labeling and find out how to comply with FSMA requirements.
FSMA rules on preventive controls require food facilities to control allergen cross contact and ensure allergens are appropriately listed on the labels of packaged food products. This course will show you how to comply with the FDA’s general food labeling requirements and how to meet FSMA requirements for allergen labeling.
Why choose training in understanding US FDA food and allergen labeling requirements from SGS?
This course covers:
- Food labeling regulations
- Food labeling basics
- Elements of food labeling
- Conditionally required labeling
- Special labeling requirements
After completing this food and drug labeling course, you will:
- Understand FDA food labeling requirements for various categories of foods
- Be able to implement allergen labeling requirements
- Be able to categorize food label elements
- Understand the elements of conditionally required labeling
- Be able to identify special labeling requirements for certain food categories
Upon course completion, you will receive a certificate.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Accreditation: SGS
- Training options: eLearning
Trusted food safety training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about our training in understanding US FDA food and allergen labeling requirements, contact us today.