Training Services GMP+ B2 – Animal Feed – Introduction and Awareness Training
GMP+ B2 animal feed, introduction and awareness training from SGS – learn about the standards relating to the production of feed materials and feed additives.
GMP+ B2 creates a uniform standard for animal feed ingredients, a single set of certification rules and co-operation between standard owners. Designed for all those involved in the feed and feed material supply chain, this training provides attendees with an understanding of the concepts and the role of the GMP+ B2 requirements in developing an efficient management system.
- Introduction to GMP+ in the animal feed supply chain
- Product traceability
- GMP+ International’s role in the GMP+ certification scheme
- Structure of the GMP+ FSA scheme
- GMP+ FSA documentation
- Differences between B1, B2 and B3
- Document supervision and certification
- Assessment program
- Production of feed ingredients (introduction, normative reference, the feed safety system, pre-requisite programs, HACCP hazard analysis, control of operational activities, verification and improvement)
Trusted GMP+ B2 animal feed training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our GMP+ B2 introduction and awareness training.