Training Services HACCP Verification/Internal Auditor Training
HACCP verification/internal auditor training from SGS – helping you verify success in ensuring food safety.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) certification is an international standard defining the requirements for effective control of food safety. It instantly demonstrates to customers your commitment to producing or trading in safe food.
Designed for managing directors, CEOs, managers, food management/food safety officers, lead and internal auditors, HACCP/FSMS consultants and food safety personnel, this training is based on accelerated learning techniques.
The course is divided into three distinct segments:
- Codex Alimentarius overview, management roles and reviews
- Prerequisite programs, HACCP plan development and implementation
- HACCP system verification and continual improvement
Each section is presented as workshops and challenges designed to ensure attendees learn about the practical application of HACCP. We cover modules including:
- Coverage of the Codex Alimentarius standard and its clauses
- Fitting GMP/HACCP into your existing systems
- The difference between validation and verification of HACCP
- The process approach for preparing, planning, conducting, verifying an HACCP plan
Trusted HACCP training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our HACCP verification/internal auditor training.