Training Services ISO 29001:2010 – Quality Management For Oil and Gas – Awareness Training
This training provides an introduction to the development, implementation and operation of a quality management system (QMS) for the product and service supply organizations in the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry.
This management system is compliant with the requirements of ISO/TS 29001:2010 and helps to examine, control and continually improve an organization’s QMS.
The training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of a QMS based on ISO/TS 29001:2010.
The training comprises lectures and workshop exercises.
Contact SGS now to learn more about SGS ISO 29001 Awareness Training.
The purpose of this training course is to provide an understanding of the:
- ISO 29001 elements and their requirements
- Process approach to quality management
- ISO 29001 certification stages
- Aims and goals of quality management systems
- Quality Management System process approach
- Evaluation of each element of the ISO 29001 standard
- Stages of ISO 29001 certification
- Management Responsibility for QMS
Trusted ISO 29001 training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to book your ISO 29001 awareness training.