Training Services An Entrepreneurial Approach to Credit Management and Debt Recovery
SGS training in credit management and debt recovery – learn how an entrepreneurial approach can help you to collect debt effectively.
This course will show you how to use an entrepreneurial approach when collecting debt. It will teach you how to behave proactively, so you can achieve your goals. Real debt cases will be analyzed.
The course is aimed at:
- Collection executives
- Credit controllers and recovery officers
- Credit analysts
- Finance executives
- Business, marketing and other managers and supervisors
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how sound credit management techniques impact business
- Understand the importance of good credit management practices
- Critically review their organizations' credit policies and identify areas for improvement
- Manage problem debts
- Profile customers
- Apply practical debt recovery approaches
- Understand legal debt recovery strategies
- Initiate legal actions
- Avoid futile recovery efforts
- Problematic debt experiences
- Negotiation techniques
- Profiling debtors
- Recovery techniques
- External outsourcing to collection agencies
- Internal outsourcing to staff
- Legal procedure
- Qualities of an effective collector
- Case studies
Trusted credit management and debt recovery training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about how credit collection and debt recovery training can help you to create value for your organization and advance your own career.