Training Services Best Practices in Financial Modeling
SGS training in best practices in financial modeling – learn how to use financial modeling to grow your business.
This course will help you to strengthen your financial planning and project evaluation skills. It uses case studies to demonstrate how financial modeling can be used to identify areas for improvement, optimize production and turn companies around.
It is aimed at entrepreneurs, bankers, accountants, CFOs, CEOs, business and marketing managers, and other managers and supervisors.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use company financial statements to identify areas for improvement
- Calculate the level of funding needed to grow a business
- Optimize the production mix to maximize profitability
- Consider taxation, working capital, shareholder expectations and price and quantity changes during the investment decision making process
- Develop a new product using an understanding of cost behaviors
- Formulating business turnaround strategies
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Managing constraints resources
- Investment techniques and the time value of money
- Reviewing financial performance
- Decision making in project evaluation
- Developing a new product by understanding cost behaviors
- Performance measurement for achieving target profit
Trusted financial modeling training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out how you can use financial modeling techniques to analyze and solve business problems.