Training Services Debt Collection for the Healthcare Industry
SGS training in debt collection for the healthcare industry – learn how to recover arrears more effectively.
To collect debt effectively, particularly in the healthcare industry, you must understand defaulter behavior. Knowing when to use a hard, soft or multiple options approach with defaulters is essential for speeding up collections. This course will show you the latest skills and techniques for collecting debt in a customer friendly way.
The course is aimed at:
- Collection executives
- Credit controllers and recovery officers
- Credit analysts
- Finance, legal, business, marketing and other managers
- Finance assistants
- Sales executives
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create effective plans for collecting on accounts in arrears
- Apply their collection skills over the telephone
- Deal with difficult customers via telephone
- Understand the qualities of an effective collector
- Profile customers
- Understand debt recovery approaches
- Evaluate and monitor credit
- Understand associated legal procedures
- Customer risk profiles in the healthcare industry
- Tracking customers in the healthcare industry
- Improving telephone skills in the healthcare industry
- Collection skills via telephone in the healthcare industry
- Qualities of an effective collector in the healthcare industry
- Understanding legal debt recovery strategies
- Case studies of debt recovery in the healthcare industry
Trusted debt collection training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about how training in debt collection for the healthcare industry can help you to recover healthcare debt more effectively.