Training Services Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
Finance for non-finance professionals training from SGS – get to grips with the basics of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and annual reports.
To be effective in business non-finance professionals need to be able to read, understand and interpret financial reports and documents. The primary goal of this workshop is to help those professionals who have little or no knowledge of finance and accounting to develop sufficient knowledge to read and understand financial reports.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Read a balance sheet
- Read profit and loss statements
- Use a profit and loss statement to evaluate performance
- Understand the relationship between a cash flow statement and balance sheet
- Look for information efficiently in an annual report
- Learn how to size up a company quickly by reading their financial ratios
- Understand investment techniques and value for money
- Make decisions based on a project evaluation
Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning based on a case study and a group discussion. During the workshop we will analyze real business problems and discuss scenario solutions.
Trusted financial training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers.
Contact us today to find out more about our finance training courses.