Training Services Goods and Service Tax Implementation
Goods and service tax implementation training from SGS – prepare for April 2015’s new tax regime.
On 25 October 2013, Malaysia’s Prime Minister announced the much anticipated implementation of Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the rate 6%, with effect from April 1, 2015, to replace the existing sales and service tax. The implementation of GST will bring major changes in business functions. With only a few months to go, businesses should take immediate steps to assess the impact of GST and to be ready for the implementation of GST.
By the end of this course you will:.
- Be able to review an overview of GST
- Understand the scope of GST
- Understand the registration process for GST
- Be familiar with GST administration
- Understand input tax credit
- Understand GST audits
- Understand how GST works
- Know the transitional rules from sales/service tax to GST
- Understand the frequently asked questions on GST
Trusted financial training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our goods and service tax implementation training courses.