Training Services Leadership and Business Focus
SGS training in leadership and business focus – understand the commercial and financial factors that drive business performance.
This workshop will teach you how to demonstrate leadership qualities and make your business successful by:
- Developing and using forecasting models
- Identifying key risks and creating contingency plans to manage them
- Turning financial uncertainties into new business opportunities
It is aimed at entrepreneurs, business managers, treasurers, CFOs, FCs, marketing managers, supervisors and all other interested professionals.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Build sales and profit forecasting models and analyze scenarios
- Build risk models that factor in competitive and operational risk
- Use a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis to demonstrate financial health
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to manage performance and close performance gaps
- Develop turnaround strategies
- Improve revenue generation and cash flow
- Sales and profit forecasting model
- Risk modeling
- Tracking KPI for performance management
- Linking financial statements analysis to SWOT
- Case studies on risk modeling, company turnaround, debt collection and cash flow, and using leadership skills to create opportunities
Trusted leadership training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out about leadership and business focus training.