Training Services Leadership for Emerging Finance Managers and Executives
SGS training in leadership for emerging finance managers and executives – learn how to use your financial skills to help formulate strategy and become a better leader.
Good leaders, particularly in the field of finance, must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and be able to see beyond the numbers. This course will teach you how to integrate finance with strategy, so you can become a trusted strategic partner.
It is aimed at finance managers and supervisors, business managers, CFOs, CEOs, accountants, bankers and entrepreneurs.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Help CEOs to formulate strategy
- Communicate strategy and lead strategic change
- Understand the framework and tools for linking strategy, leadership and financial decision making to long term value creation
- Business turnaround
- Credit and cash flow management
- Thinking out of the box
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Problem solving
- Finance function
- Strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT ) analysis
- Demonstrating effective leadership
Trusted leadership training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out how training in leadership for emerging finance managers and executives can help you to create additional value for your organization and yourself.