Training Services Planning and Budgeting
Planning and budgeting training from SGS – making your budgets valid and reliable.
This practical budgeting course will assist you to revisit the way budgeting is done, learn ways to improve the process and create extra value for your organization.
Devised for accountants, accounting managers, cost accountants, cost analysts, budget analysts, systems analysts, auditors and financial planners, this course will review budgeting case studies to highlight the importance of using your financial statement to achieve budget targets.
Participants will be able to:
- Revisit your organization’s vision and mission to be relevant in today’s competitive environment
- Use financial planning to target growth and funding needs
- Devise ways to achieve budget targets
- Learn from successful budgeting using the ‘beyond budgeting’ approach
- Plan how to achieve optimum profitability under budget constraints
- Consider the basis for deciding whether to proceed, or reject, a project proposal
Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning based on a case study, video presentation and a group discussion.
Trusted financial training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers.
Contact us today to find out more about our planning and budgeting training courses.