Training Services Project Cost Estimation
SGS training in project cost estimation – learn how to forecast project costs to gain better control of your organization's budget.
This course will show you how to estimate project costs, cash flow and funding requirements. Real businesses cases will be analyzed and scenarios will be discussed.
It is aimed at:
- Business, marketing, operational and project managers
- Other managers and supervisors
- All other professionals interested in project cost estimation
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Estimate project times and costs
- Identify and track sources of project costs
- Decide whether to accept or reject project proposals
- Specify material and labor rates and quantities
- Calculate a project budgeted income statement
- Apply earned value management (EVM) and the critical path method to project management
- Forecast sales and create project profit models
- Estimating project times and costs
- Project cost estimates
- Project based budgets
- Project budgets with work breakdown structures (WBS)
- Project budgets with income statements
- Project cost management
- New product sales forecasts
- Sales and profit forecasting models
Trusted training in project cost estimation from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about how training in project cost estimation can help you to manage your organization's budget more effectively.