Training Services Risk Management in Trade Financing
Risk management in trade financing training from SGS – learn how to reduce and minimize risk, examine Letters of Credit and identify fraud.
The primary goal of this workshop is to help professionals, including credit and trade officers, to develop sound risk management skills in trade financing. Devised for all professionals with an interest in trade finance risk management, this session will also look at potential areas for fraudulent activity.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the risks associated with trade financing
- Review overall risk management in trade financing
- Understand all the documentary risks associated with trade financing
- Quantify trade financing risk
- Examine Letters of Credit to minimize risk
- Understand the quality of risk management in trade financing
- Identify fraud in a Letter of Credit
- Understand delivery terms and allocation of risk in commercial contracts and incoterms
Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning based on a lecture, case study, video presentation and a group discussion. Real-life import and export transaction cases will be analyzed and scenario solutions discussed during the workshop.
Trusted financial training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers.
Contact us today to find out more about our risk management in trade financing training courses.