Training Services Risk Mitigation Strategy
SGS training in risk mitigation strategy – learn how to anticipate and manage risk to create value for your organization.
Managing risk effectively is key to ensuring the success of your organization. This course will show you how to behave proactively so you can plan for risk and develop a strategy for risk mitigation.
Real cases will be analyzed and scenarios will be discussed.
This course is aimed at:
- Business, finance and marketing managers
- Other managers and supervisors
- Anyone else wishing to develop risk mitigation strategy skills
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Anticipate problems, uncertainties and contingencies
- Produce a risk management register
- Identify risks and opportunities in projects
- Quantify and qualify risk
- Understand all aspects of risk management, from strategy to execution
- Risk Management – introduction and challenges
- Areas of risk exposure
- Causes of risk exposure
- Integrating risk management into a project
- Risk processes
- Risk strategy
- Executing a strategy from a risk management framework
- Strategy analysis and choice
- Risk management, from strategy to execution
- Categorizing risk
- Risk quantification and qualification
- Risk response management
- Case studies
Trusted risk mitigation strategy training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about how risk mitigation strategy training can help you to add value to your organization and advance your own career.