Training Services Strategic Planning for Senior and Top Management
SGS training in strategic planning for senior and top management – learn how to create positive change within your organization.
This course will show you how, with decisiveness and a forward-thinking attitude, you can increase growth, profitability and liquidity. You will learn how to use a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis to respond to market developments and stay ahead of competitors.
Real business cases will be analyzed and scenarios will be discussed.
This course is aimed at CEO's, CFOs, COOs, department heads, managers and entrepreneurs.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Translate business plans into key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Use a SWOT analysis to develop a strategic positioning plan
- Implement executive business turnaround strategies
- Brainstorming a business plan
- Strategic approaches
- Cost reduction techniques
- Brainstorming departmental cost reduction issues
- SWOT analysis
- SWOT implementation
- Integrating SWOT into a solution framework
- Case study: company success
Trusted strategic planning training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their field, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about how training in strategic planning for senior and top management can help you to create positive change.