Training Services Business Process Re-Engineering
Business process re-engineering training from SGS – learn about re-designing or developing internal business processes.
Designed to introduce or update managers to a productive approach to business process re-engineering this training encourages delegates to work through real process examples and identify improvements and obstacles to implementing change. Unlike pure project management workshops, this program also includes the softer skills required to engage with others and obtain buy-in for smooth implementation of change.
On successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Enlist the support of others when defining processes
- Capture the current processes used and identify improvement possibilities
- Create an environment of idea generation for new processes
- Demonstrate the benefits of process change
- Anticipate process flow issues and cross departmental challenges
- Recommend improved processes and a plan for roll out to other aspects of the business
- Obtain acceptance and engagement for new processes
- Evaluate the results of a re-design
Trusted business process training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our business process re-engineering.