Training Services Business Report Writing for Clerical Staff Training
Business report writing for clerical staff training from SGS – helps staff to deliver clear, compelling and useful information.
Every day, thousands of people pick up reports but find them too difficult to read. Almost without thinking, they are put down and people do something else instead. That report required a lot of time and effort but, because it was not easy to read, an opportunity was lost.
Good report writing delivers consolidated, up to date and timely information. A good report should improve decision making and planning by disclosing previously unknown information, collating known facts in a coherent way and framing ideas in easily digestible format.
Trainees attending this course will learn about:
- Identifying key reference documents to guide the structure and style of your report or proposal
- The connection between proposals and reports
- Planning and organizing a report or proposal
- Arranging the main ideas in support of your purpose and main message
- Summarize a report or proposal for use in briefing notes or speech notes
- Applying key elements of structure and style in longer documents
- Revising documents according to standard principles of structure, style, and English-language mechanics
Trusted report writing training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to find out more about our business report writing training courses.