Training Services ISO 21001:2018 – Management Systems for Educational Organizations – Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 21001:2018 Management systems for educational organizations internal auditor training course from SGS – learn how to perform internal audits of an educational organization management system (EOMS).
Internal auditing is fundamental to any improvement initiative. ISO 21001:2018 – Management systems for educational organizations requires an organization to conduct internal audits to determine the effectiveness of its EOMS.
This two day training practical workshop, which includes case studies and role play, will provide you with the knowledge and skills to perform audits of an EOMS based on ISO 21001:2018.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform audits of an EOMS against ISO 21001, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Discuss the processes involved in planning, preparation, auditing, reporting and following up an ISO 21001 audit
- Demonstrate the processes involved in ensuring that EOMs requirements are met
- Report audit findings and provide a summary of the status of the EOMS
- Review the effectiveness of any corrective actions to ensure that there are no recurrences of similar non-conformances
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at managers and anyone who is responsible for establishing and maintaining an EOMS.
Learners who take this course should have previous ISO 21001 training.
Trusted ISO 21001 EOMS Training from a Leading Course Provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their fields, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us today to learn more about our ISO 21001:2018 EOMS internal auditor training course.