Training Services Getting Started with Value Stream Mapping
Getting started with value stream mapping – an introductory training course from SGS.
In today’s competitive business environment, operation cost is a major concern for any organization. Value stream mapping is an essential lean-management tool that enables organizations to visualize procedures more clearly and identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement and change that will make operations more efficient.
Our two-day course provides you with an overview of value stream mapping so you can apply this valuable technique to your organization’s processes.
Why choose value stream mapping training from SGS?
This course will help you to:
- Identify and map current process and flow for a product or service
- Understand the problem bottlenecks
- Review and determine the improvements required to eliminate waste
- Manage changes and improvements to business processes with clarity and efficiency
Understand value stream mapping with a world-leading training provider
As the world’s foremost certification, verification, inspection and testing organization, we offer in-depth knowledge in all aspects of value stream mapping.
This course covers:
- Introduction to value stream mapping
- Setting the milestones and objectives
- Current state versus future state
- Preparing for value stream mapping
- Process mapping
- ‘Gemba’ at the workplace
- Opportunities for improvement
- Action plan and deployment
This course will be of particular interest to anyone involved in streamlining work processes, reducing costs, cutting lead times, increasing performance and productivity, including quality practitioners, engineers, executives and managers.
To find out more about our value stream mapping training, contact us today.