Training Services Understanding INCOTERMS 2010
Understanding Incoterms 2010 training from SGS – understand the latest version of the Incoterms 2010 rules.
International Commercial Terms (Incoterms) define the responsibilities of buyers and sellers for the delivery of goods under sales contracts for domestic and international trade. Incoterms have been known and respected worldwide for more than 70 years as the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). As a result, Incoterms are an essential tool in the negotiation of international contracts. Our training course enables you to understand the latest version – Incoterms 2010.
Why choose Incoterms 2010 training from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the various shipping terms and their rules
- Understand the responsibilities of the seller and buyer under Incoterms
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to evaluate the current shipping terms practiced by your organization
- Negotiate international contracts based on the risk and cost of shipping
- Use up-to-date Incoterms knowledge to produce better shipping and logistics performance
Improve your Incoterms 2010 knowledge with a world-leading training provider
As the world’s foremost certification, verification, inspection and testing organization, we offer in-depth knowledge in all aspects of the International trade and Incoterms – both in theory and practice.
This course covers:
- An introduction to Incoterms 2010
- Incoterms by groupings
- Details and terms of Incoterms
- Decision making
- Related issues
- Terms and risk
To find out more about our understanding Incoterms 2010 training course, contact us today.