Training Services MSPO – Supply Chain Certification Standard – Auditor Training Course
MSPO Supply Chain Certification Standard auditor training from SGS – learn how to perform palm oil supply chain audits of MSPO SCCS with our MPOCC-endorsed course.
The Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil Supply Chain Certification Standard (MSPO SCCS) ensures consumers that the palm oil they purchase and use comes from sustainable sources. It applies to the entire supply chain, from raw materials through processing and manufacturing.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform palm oil supply chain audits of MSPO SCCS using the principles of ISO 19011. It is endorsed by the Malaysian Palm Oil Certification Council (MPOCC).
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the sustainability needs of the palm oil supply chain industry
- Explain the two key supply chain models embedded in MSPO SCCS
- Explain and interpret the requirements of MSPO SCCS
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Report on the audit, fulfilling the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065 and the related ACB documents for the scheme
Who should attend
This course is aimed at auditors who conduct first, second or third party certification audits and is designed to enhance their competency in auditing MSPO SCCS.
- Be able to demonstrate competency in an established management process, for example, by having completed a quality, environmental, or health and safety management systems lead auditor training course
- Have successfully completed an MPOCC-endorsed MSPO auditor training course, based on the MS 2530 series of the standard
Trusted training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in their fields, as well as experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact us to find out more about our MSPO SCCS auditor training course.