Training Services ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) – Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS) internal auditor training course from SGS – develop the skills to conduct internal audits of an ABMS against ISO 37001:2016 in accordance with ISO 19011.
Internal auditing is fundamental to any improvement initiative. The ISO 37001:2016 standard requires an organization to conduct internal audits to determine the effectiveness of its ABMS, an essential part of its anti-bribery compliance program.
Learners who take this course will gain the knowledge and skills to accurately conduct internal audits against ISO 37001:2016. They will increase their understanding of processed based audits and risk based thinking. Through practical workshops, case studies and role play, they will learn how to plan and conduct internal audits, report on audit findings and conduct followup audits on corrective actions taken to ensure continual improvement.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Perform audits of an ABMS against ISO 37001:2016 in accordance with ISO 19011
- Discuss the processes involved in planning, preparing, auditing, reporting and following up on an audit of an ABMS
- Demonstrate how processed based auditing is used to ensure that the ABMS complies with requirements
- Report on audit findings, providing a balanced summary of the status of the ABMS
- Review the effectiveness of corrective actions taken to ensure that non-conformances do not reoccur
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by quality management experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive approach to practical learning.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 37001 ABMS internal auditor training course.